Careers at MPP
Come work at Media Place Partners! We offer a highly competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including: health/life/vision/dental insurance, short term/long term disability, flex spending account, 401K plan with employer match, paid time off, and participation in the company bonus plan. All benefits listed are subject to change. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Current Available Positions
Account Services Intern – Digital Media
Media Place Partners is expanding our team by adding an Account Services Intern for our Digital Media division. Spend your summer learning and experiencing digital advertising. Work closely with seasoned professionals from Ad Operations, Data Analysis, and Account Management. Gain a more complete understanding of digital advertising, optimization tools and reporting systems with hands-on experience and professional oversight. If you are a quick learner, a self-starter, can work well independently or on a team, and are entering your senior year in college, then read on!
Hours for this paid position will vary based on workload but will most often be from 25-40 hours per week.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creative review, creative upload, and creative modifications
- Data mining and analysis for use in media planning and buying
- Trafficking digital campaigns across our entire ecosystem
- Support of various teams via reporting, optimization, and campaign expansion
- Campaign reporting and analysis
- Campaign and client support and management
- Entering senior year in college
- A keen eye for ad quality and user experience
- Successful work and school history
- Ability to operate effectively with high-energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- Experience in customer service, client management, or sales
- Strong mathematical, finance, and analytical skills
- Ability to review, compile, and analyze data from multiple sources
- College level course work in business, advertising, or communications preferred but not required
- Experience and proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, and Access.
Data Analysis Intern
You love numbers, data, spreadsheets, and think big data is so so cool. That being the case probability points to us having the gig for you. We seek an intern to assist in our Data Analysis department for the summer. Take a deep dive into advertising campaign data analysis and reporting, all while learning about the varied roles contribute to successful campaign performance. This is real hands on experience with real advertising campaigns, real clients, and the ability to deliver real actionable insights.
Hours for this paid position will vary based on the availability of work. Most typically they will come in about 25 – 40 hours per week.
- Proficiency in Excel
- Proficiency in SQL a plus
Marketing and Design – Intern
Our Marketing and Design division is in need of a paid summer intern. (Yes, I said paid). You’ll spend your days assisting with production work for internal and external projects. Our project list is wide ranging and includes advertising design and iteration, presentation development, video capture and editing, social media management, copywriting, marketing campaign planning and execution, and anything else that the staff of 50 we support throws at us. If that sounds like a sweet way to spend your summer, we’re your huckleberry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Production work on design, website, and video projects
- Social media post creation and scheduling for internal accounts
- Research and analysis for marketing initiatives
- 25 – 40 hours per week based on need and project load
- Proficient with Mac OSX
- Fluent in Photoshop and Illustrator
- A strong portfolio of varied work (school projects are fine)
- Willingness and ability to follow procedures and style guides
- Able to switch focus quickly and often
- Solid copywriting, spelling, and grammar skills
- Comfortable using multiple tools for communication, tracking and project management
- Premiere and After Effects experience a plus but not required
- Move to the head of the class if you hit all the marks, also know HTML/CSS, and are proficient in WordPress