Providing Facebook Page Advertiser Access
Placing advertising orders requires that Media Place Partners has Advertiser Access to your Facebook page. This page shows you how to configure Advertiser Access for Media Place Partners on your Facebook Page. A few things you should know prior to beginning this process.
- You must wait to begin this process until you have received a request for Advertiser Access from Media Place Partners. Without that request, some of the options will not be available to you and you will not be able to complete the process properly.
- Media Place Partners is not requesting Admin access to your Facebook Page. We wont be able to post on your page, talk to your visitors, or edit any of your information. The specific levels of access you provide to Media Place Partners is ONLY for placing and managing advertisements on your behalf.
If you have any questions, or need assistance at any time with this ordering process, please contact Media Place Partners.
Let’s get started!
With the settings page loaded, scroll down until you see Page Roles in the left side menu. Click Page Roles.
On the Page Roles page, look to the right side of the page for Pending Partner Requests. Click Jump to Section for Pending Partner Requests.
- The page will scroll to the Pending Partner Requests.
- You will see a Pending Partner Request for Media Place Partners an Adtegrity Company.
- Click Respond to Request for Media Place Partners an Adtegrity Company.
A dialogue box will appear with two choices. Select the option that reads Give Media Place Partners an Adtegrity Company access to my page.
- You will be returned to your the Page Roles page and Media Place Partners an Adtegrity Company will now be listed as an Agency.
- The roles provided to Media Place Partners will be Analyst and Advertiser.